[FAST] dance class tonight!

Anne Marie Prieto anniemariee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:07:07 EST 2009

*Hey FAST-ers.

Like I mentioned at the end of last Wednesdays meeting, dance class
tonight!  Below is the email sent to the members of Stevens TECHnique.

Hope to see you there!
--Anne Marie
*
Hello anyone and everyone who reads this email!So like I said before, this
week we have a special treat to start the new year off with a BANG.

THIS TUESDAY, as in, TOMORROW, Katrina Badiola will be coming to Stevens
TECHnique to teach a class.

TUESDAY January 16th, 2009
Jacobus Dance Studio
9pm - 10pm

If you didn't get my last email, then you can check out the high lights on
the website. But for those that are too lazy to click on the link, Katrina
Badiola must be one of the best dancers I personally know. While the exact
date that she started dancing is unknown, some experts say from her talent
that she had to have been dancing before she was even conceived. Some have
even speculated she had to have been a professional dancer in a past life
and had taken a lifetime's worth of experience into her present life.
Whatever the explanation, the results are clear - Katrina Badiola is HOT
fire.

Make sure to come through tomorrow night at the Jacobus dance studio to get
your dance on. Also, word on the street is that Katrina is making
current stevens
freshman, current Fr3sh Company dancer, current FAST Miss Philippines
candidate, Joanne Payumo as her assitant. With that much raw dance talent in
the studio, we might have to alert the hoboken fire department that if the
the alarms start going off to not worry.

See you there!
Flatline Tripod

As always, you can check out our website for the latest info on any classes
or updates in the dance community!
http://stevenstechnique.wordpress.com/