[FAST] unity practice - CHANGE OF LOCATION!!

Anne Marie Prieto aprieto at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 3 20:16:34 EST 2009

AAHH!!! HEY GUYS!!

Sorry for the super super SUPER late notice but it looks like we are
changing location of tonights practice.  It will NOT be in fielding...but
instead in *CYCLING ROOM*.  But where is the cycling room one might ask....
Well, its located downstairs in the schafer gym.  directions are...
--walk into schafer
--go down the stairs (you should pass the pool and if not...you went down
the wrong stairs!)
--Walk towards the racketball courts
--Keep walking and you will enter a gym looking area
--look for a door on your left side
--then ENTER

If you get lost - give me a call. 973-769-2582

So so soooo sorry for the late notice but see you and your dancing shoes
tonight!