[FAST] Knicks vs. Magic 3/23 w/NYU-IFA!

Isagani D. Puertollano ipuertol at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 18 13:37:14 EDT 2009

Hi FAST!
Word on the street is that there's a Knicks/Magic game this Monday,
3/23 at MSG.  Our friends from NYU-IFA have invited us to come along!

HOWEVER!  There are only 5 tickets, each for $20.  For those of you
who're interested in going, you must send me an email to
ipuertol at stevens.edu (not my gmail - I won't count if you send it
there...) AFTER midnight, this Friday.  This is first come first serve,
so the first five who email me past 12:00AM on Friday 3/20 will get a
ticket.

Knicks vs. Magic w/NYU-IFA
Monday, March 23rd 7:00PM
Tickets = $20/seat
Further details to be announced!

EMAIL IZZY PUERTOLLANO (ipuertol at stevens.edu)
AFTER 12:00AM Friday March 20th.
First come first serve - first five get a spot!

If I get your email before 12AM, I won't count you.  It'll be whatever
timestamp I get the email by.
You can't reserve a spot for your friends - they need to email me.
And of course - since this isn't an event we budgeted for - you need to
put up $20 for yourself.

Any further questions - please let me know!  See you all at our GBM on
Thursday!

<3 <3 S2 S2
Izzy

Isagani Puertollano