[FAST] D-3 events!

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Sun May 31 00:06:44 EDT 2009

Hey everyone! Here are some D3 events coming up. Hope you can make it out! I
miss your faces!

The next D-3 Event will be our D-3 Picnic, Friday, June 5th. (Rain date June
6th) The picnic will be held at Liberty State Park! Look for signs and flags
for where we will be setting up. Exact location details to come. There will
be food and games starting at 12 Noon.

Next Event is a big one, the Philippine Independence Day Parade in NYC! It
is on Sunday, June 7th. Parade starts at 12 Noon. Meeting place to be
announced Tuesday. D3 shirts will be sold there for 10 dollars each. Tell
those who aren’t wearing a D3 shirt to wear blue!

Finally, there will be a D3 Beach day Thursday, July 9th (Rain date: July 10
th). The location is Island Beach, (exit 82 on the Garden State Parkway)
More Details to come!

--
Janine Ambubuyog
Stevens Institute of Technology