[FAST] Mr. PI 2009

Armand Reyes armandrookreyes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:04:13 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. (GO PACMAN!) I just got word from
Kevin Hon that he won't be able to participate in Mr. PI tomorrow.
Unfortunately, he has pink eye and both the hospital and the people from Mr.
PI have advised him not to.  With that said, they (the IFA e-board) still
would like us to participate. In order for us to do so, we'd need a
representative chosen by tonight who can be at NYU at 10am tomorrow
morning.  If you know ANYONE, I mean, ANYONE who would even slightly be
interested, please tell them to contact me. My number is (917)375-2901.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

--
Armand Rook Reyes
Stevens Institute of Technology