[FAST] IMPORTANT!

Justine Young justineisi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:37:17 EST 2009

Hi guys!
So we really need people to volunteer to table sit for our Naughty or Nice
candy grams.
I am attaching an excel sheet that has everyone who is signed up already.
Also, if you are table sitting, you can see who is before and after you so
you can give the duckbill machine and order forms to the next person.
*There are many empty time slots, so PLEASE try and see if you can table sit
for ANY of them*.

We are raising this money so that we can buy FAST *shirts*!
Which we really really want, so please try to help out if you can.

Email me back if you can table sit asap!

--
Justine Noelle Young
Stevens Institute of Technology
jyoung3 at stevens.edu