[FAST] Sino Ito? Questions!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 6 09:18:26 EDT 2009

Hey all!

If you weren't at the meeting last week, we're doing a new thing at
every General Body Meeting called *Sino Ito?*, which in Tagalog means *Who
is it?* Basically, I send you all a few questions and you send me back your
replies, and at our next GBM, I will read your answers and everyone will try
to guess who you are. It will be a fun way to get to know some members of
FAST. We will be doing about 2 or 3 every meeting.

Please reply to kdu at stevens.edu before next Tuesday, October 13, and also
attach a picture of yourself! Here are the questions, have fun with it!

Are you 100% Filipino? If not, what are you?

If you were a superhero what would your name and superpowers be?

What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?

Describe in detail your dream job/career.

--
Kristine Du
Stevens Institute of Technology
kdu at stevens.edu