[FAST] Fwd: [ESC] Volunteers - Big Day!

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:17:08 EDT 2009

  **

Just as a heads up and to be explicit, for those of you who are volunteering
for ESC’s Fright Night setup please be advised that you are to report to
Humphreys Lawn for your volunteering (note the tent that will be there after
12pm).  One of the ESC Executive Board will be present at all times (or
nearby J).  When you arrive, please seek one of us out so we’re aware you’re
present and so we can assign you your tasks.  We’ll probably be wearing our
ESC sweatshirts so we’re easy to find.  Below is the contact information of
the ESC Eboard in case you need to call one of us.  *Also, please be advised
that you may want to wear clothing that you won’t mind getting dirty, as
some of the setup involves paint.*

Carlo       973-452-4181

Izzy          908-787-4399

Shin         551-482-2475

Raveena   908-405-7260

Andrew    973-525-2775

Thank you all so much for your time and effort to help make this event a
success!  Yay!

See you later!

Izzy

*                                              *

Isagani D. Puertollano

Biomedical Engineering 2011

ESC Vice President

BMES Activities Chair