[FAST] Minor Board Nominations at GBM Tomorrow

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:37:01 EDT 2010

Hello FASTastic People :)

I hope everyone had a great time at UNITY ! Now, we're *Back to Business*.

Minor Board Nominations will be held at our next General Body Meeting which
will be held at *9PM on Tuesday, April 13 in BC210*. The positions of Minor
Board are:

1.)               Web Chair (current: Nina Zalah)

2.)               Historian (current: Richard Delos Reyes)

3.)               Public Relations Chair (current: Armand Rook Reyes)

4.)               Cultural Chair (current: Alyssa Kilayko and Armand Rook
Reyes)

5.)               Alumni Chair (current: Kristina Bolante)

6.)               Recruitment Chair (current: Larry Huang)

7.)               Performance Director (current: Joanne Payumo)
8.)               Assistant Performance Director (current: Ellea Fernando)

Please go to the FAST Constitution (stevens.edu/fast > Documents ) for full
description of each position. If you are thinking of running for Minor
Board, please contact current minor board position to discuss their position
in FAST. In order to run for Minor Board, you must be a member of FAST
(active/non-active).

Hope to see you guys there :) !
 --
Cianyl Mae Pogata