[FAST] Minor Board Results/last events of the semester

Armand Reyes areyes at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 28 01:12:17 EDT 2010

Hey FAST!

I'd like to congratulate our newly elected Minor Board!

Alumni Chair - Anne Marie Prieto
Cultural Chair- Deonne Francisco
Public Relations Chair- Victoria Tran
Recruitment Chair- Jon Drosos
Historian- Richard Delos Reyes
Performance Director- Richard Delos Reyes
Assistant Performance Directors- Kevin Hon and Neil Gallares
Web Chair- Michaelo "Champ" Velarde

Also, keep in mind that we'll be having our final event of the
semester, *Barrio
Fiesta,* this Friday, April 30th from *1pm-4pm*.

ANDDDD, please don't forget to come to our LAST GBM of the semester next
Tuesday on *MAY 4th* at 9:00pm in BC210.
There will be games, FREE FOOD, and the *FIRST EVER FAST PHOTO SHOOT!!!!*

--
Armand Rook Reyes
Stevens Institute of Technology
areyes at stevens.edu