[FAST] FIND D3 Volunteer/Moderator Workshop

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:54:40 EDT 2010

As you know, D3 will be hosting FIND this year and they need *YOUR
HELP*into making this year's Fall 2010 Dialogue a great dialogue.

This message was taken my Mark Libatique, A Rutgers-New Brunswick RAPS
Representative, from Facebook:

> Hey D3!
>
> Leaving that first training date hiccup behind us, I'd like to present to
> you the long-term timeline for training dates until the weekend of FIND!
>
> 1ST VOLUNTEER TRAINING SESSION (one date is mandatory)
> explain content & types of volunteers, introduce planning board &
> tri-chairs
> Aug 21st – somewhere in NEW JERSEY
> Aug. 22nd – somewhere in NEW YORK
>
> 2ND VOLUTEER TRAINING SESSION (one date is mandatory)
> role playing – go through each volunteer committee
> Sept 11th – in NJ
> Sept 12th – in NY
>
> 3RD VOLUNTEER TRAINING SESSION (one date is mandatory)
> everyone is set in their committees; go through assigned training only
> Sep 26th – NJ
> Oct. 2nd – NY
>
> RUN THROUGH (MANDTAORY)
> Oct. 9th – OFFICIAL DIALOGUE VENUE
>
> FINAL VOLUNTEER TRAINING SESSION (MANDATORY)
> Oct. 30th – OFFICIAL DIALOGUE VENUE
>
> Obviously, locations are going to be announced when we get them. In the
> meantime, VIRAL-MARKET the 'ISH out of the official volunteer FB group: "Why
> yes, I'd love to volunteer for the FIND Dialogue 2010, hosted by D3!".
> Convince friends and classmates to volunteer, because no one would want to
> miss out on the best FIND experience EVER, right? Duh.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135070146515435

Please contact *fast at stevens.edu*, if you are still willing to volunteer for
this year's dialogue. It's a chance to make great friends from other schools
and learn great activities.

Thank you.
--
Cianyl Mae Pogata