[FAST] UNITY 2011!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 11:56:19 EST 2010

Hi guys!

First off, congratulations on a successful semester! I don't care what your
grades are - the mere fact that you made it through four grueling months is
a reason to celebrate. :)

Obviously, fall sem is only half the battle - after one month of R&R, it's
back to the daily grind with spring semester. :(

BUT! with spring semester comes our favorite time of year: UNITY!

I'll save y'all from the UNITY spiel that I gave during the last GBM. Thing
is, I need volunteers to help out with the UNITY 'project' this year.

This means I need help in all aspects of planning - script writing, costume,
props, dance performances, and acting.

Email fast at stevens.edu if you're interested in helping out! (and for those
of you that already did, thank you!)

But more important - please do have a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas! :)

--
Richard E. delos Reyes
M.E. Systems Engineering '13
rdelosre at stevens.edu