[FAST] FIND Conference 2010!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 8 13:56:29 EST 2010

Hey FASTers!

Please let me know if you plan on staying in our hotel room. I need to know
by Wednesday if we need to book one room or two. Also tell me if you have
registered already. I am going to be sending the registration money on
Saturday so please* give me the money by Friday *so we can send it all in at
once. Our budget for FIND was approved, so you will most likely be
reimbursed the $20 (yay!). We also need to plan rides and such so you need
to let me know so I can get a count! Thanks!

kdu at stevens.edu