[FAST] Fwd: Upcoming Kaplan Practice Tests.

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:04:36 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victoria M. Nauta <Victoria.Nauta at kaplan.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Subject: Upcoming Kaplan Practice Tests.
To: jambubuy at stevens.edu
Cc: fast at stevens.edu

 Good morning Janine.  I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about the upcoming free
Kaplan practice tests happening at Stevens next week.  Any student
interested in going to graduate school would benefit from taking one of
these exams.  I’m trying to get the word out to as many students as
possible, so if you would be able to forward the message below to members of
FAST that you feel might benefit – that would be extremely helpful.  I am
sure there are members that would interested in finding out how they would
score on the GRE, LSAT, GMAT or MCAT, and this is really a fantastic way to
find out!

I appreciate any assistance you could provide in promoting these events.  If
you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to
seeing you soon.  Thanks so much in advance for your help!  Have a wonderful
day.

- Victoria

*
*

* *

*HOW WOULD YOU SCORE ON TEST DAY?*

*Take a Free Practice Test and Find Out! *

Admission to graduate school is competitive. Your score can make all the
difference. Preparation and practice can help you get the high score you
need to get into your target school. Why wait until Test Day to find out how
you'll score?

·         Experience the exam under proctored conditions

·         Receive a detailed score analysis

·         Learn exclusive strategies to help you improve your score

* *

*PRACTICE TESTS ARE BEING OFFERED AT STEVES ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH AT
1:00 PM!*

Find out how you would score on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT or MCAT!

Register today:  *http://bit.ly/stevenspt*

Victoria M. Nauta, Center Director - Bergen

Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions

10 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652

201.845.6652 x24 (phone) 201.845.6839 (fax)

*Prep Smarter, Score Higher. Guaranteed - Or Your Money Back!*

BE CARBON CONSCIOUS. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS
E-MAIL.

--
Janine Ambubuyog
Stevens Institute of Technology