[FAST] Stevens Course Assessment Improvement - Important

Richard E. delos Reyes rdelosre at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 23 13:31:55 EST 2010

Hey guys,

My name is Richard delos Reyes, and I'm the Historian for FAST. I'm also in
a Total Quality Management class, and for our term project, we're supposed
to basically fix a problem in Stevens. My group decided to look at the
Stevens Course Assessments - more specifically, how they are administered
now and how they can be administered most effectively. We're sending out
surveys to as many people in the student body as possible to gage how
students feel about the Stevens Course Assessments. I hope you can take five
minutes of your time (or less) to fill out this survey, as it will be
helpful not only for me (and my class), but also for the future of Course
Assessments and getting your voice heard by the professors.

The survey can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3QT9Y67

Thanks for your time!

Richard E. delos Reyes

B.E. Engineering Management '13