[FAST] To All: UNITY Practices Starting Next Week!

Joanne Payumo JPayumo at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 25 17:28:42 EST 2010

So as you all know, UNITY is coming up on April 9th. Minus spring break,
that means there's less than 6 weeks of practice time. Therefore, we are
going to be practicing twice a week until then. Here's the schedule: it's
every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30PM-9:00PM in Jacobus Dance Studio. The
basic plot is a Cotillion with the debutante having to choose one of 3 guys
to be her dance partner. There'll be a sign in sheet for every practice, so
please let me know if you can't make it during these times. Attendance is
key to a successful performance, so please be prompt to come often and on
time.

And for all the Battle of the Barrios performers, in which the performance
is on the Sunday March 28th, practices are every Tuesday 9-11:30 in
Fielding, or right after the GBM.

There'll be another reminder as the date draws near, but the 1st practice
for UNITY is this Tuesday, March 2nd at 7:30PM, right before the GBM. Please
let me know if you have any conflicts.

Thanks,

Joanne Payumo