[FAST] Fwd: Request for Filipino Association of Stevens Tech (FAST) from iPhone App Developer for Stevens Institute of Technology

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:04:31 EST 2010

Hey FAST,

Heres a new app for iPhones and iTouch

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Leader <justin at funatworkstudios.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 6:52 PM
Subject: Request for Filipino Association of Stevens Tech (FAST) from iPhone
App Developer for Stevens Institute of Technology
To: jambubuy at stevens.edu

  Dear Janine Ambubuyog,

I'm Justin Leader, and I'm writing to contact you and the members of the
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech (FAST).  Over the past year, I have
been developing an iPhone and iPod application that I believe is vitally
important.  It's not a game or a chat client; instead it is an app I hope
you never have to use.  It's a personal security application that was
inspired by recent tragedies on college campuses. *It's SILENT
BODYGUARD<http://t.ymlp85.com/jyaxaeqmaxauuwsazaubeqy/click.php>,
a personal security application that can transmit a distress signal and your
location via text message and emails to your family, friends, or loved ones,
without letting anyone know that you're sending that signal.  *
*
*
I graduated from Cornell undergrad in 2007, and was the president of a
student organization.  I have a lot of respect for students that spend their
time helping to organize groups and teams, and leading their fellow
students. That's why I'm writing to you.  I would like you to consider
passing this note to the members of the Filipino Association of Stevens Tech
(FAST) so that this application may help secure their safety.

 [image: Silent Bodyguard Alley
Logo]<http://t.ymlp85.com/bsaiaeqmaxauuwsataubeqy/click.php>

I would also like to ask you to consider leaving us feedback on the
application and consider endorsing the project.  *We're looking to partner
with your organization; if you are interested in endorsing this project,
your group can be listed, with a link to your website, on both our website
and in our iPhone application that will be seen by tens of thousands. *
*
*
It can be used in situations where you feel you are or may be in danger, or
where you don't feel comfortable making a call or typing a text message.

With one push, this application can send out a distress signal via a text
message and emails that include a link to a Google map of your iPhone or
iPod Touch's location.  This image shows how it works:

[image: Diagram of 2-step application set-up and
activation]<http://t.ymlp85.com/jyaxaeqmaxauuwsazaubeqy/click.php>

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

 Regards,

Justin Leader

Fun At Work, LLC.
P.O. Box 18