[FAST] FIND D3 Presents "Picnic on the Beach"

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 19:23:17 EDT 2010

Hello FAST :).

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer !

Is anyone doing anything on JUNE 18? If not, D3 will be having a "Picnic on
the Beach" on June 18, 2010 from 11am to 7pm at Long Branch, NJ. There is a
facebook link, but it said to be a private event (
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=128552910489406). Try to see if you
can click on it.

Let's try to make Stevens/FAST known to other D3 schools ! If you plan on
attending, just contact fast at stevens.edu and *hopefully* we'll form some
kind of carpool situation. Sadly, I cannot make it due to my vacation in
Aruba, but hopefully we can make a great turnout to go.

Thank you and Enjoy the rest of your summer !
--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology
cpogata at stevens.edu