[FAST] Battle of the Barrios Info

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:34:00 EST 2010

Hey Everyone,

If you will be performing at Battle of the Barrios please let me know. It
costs *$5 per performer* and the show is March 28th. The payment is due this
Friday but I might have gotten an extension. Please give in your money to me
by next* Monday, March 8 or sooner*.

For those planning to *watch the show*, please let me know. The show is
March 28 and starts at 7:30pm. It costs $10 and the money is due March 21
(the Sunday we get back from Spring Break). This is if you want me to
reserve tickets, you can also buy your tickets at the event, but tickets may
run out.

*
*

*