[FAST] CORRECTION to Participation List for UNITY

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:42:19 EST 2010

Submission for the list is *TODAY*, *March 8, 2010*.

If you want your name added to this list, *please e-mail your name and role*.
I will then confirm with Joanne if your participation in UNITY is counted
for.

***Remember, ESC - FAST Unity Sweaters are given to those who are
participating in UNITY.*

UPDATED LIST

   1. Kevin Marti – Actor
   2. Sam Morsy – Actor – Voice Over
   3. Vincent Montero – Actor - Dancer
   4. Cerille Avetria – Actress
   5. Phong Lai – Voice Over – Musician
   6. Neil Gallares – Voice Over - Dancer
   7. Janine Ambubuyog – Voice Over - Dancer
   8. Justine Young – Actress - Dancer
   9. Ellea Fernando – Actress - Dancer
   10. Cianyl Mae Pogata – Actress - Dancer
   11. Nicole Lim – Dancer
   12. Deonne Francisco – Dancer
   13. Brian Tagalog – Dancer
   14. Michaelo Velarde – Dancer
   15. Roscoe Sabale – Dancer
   16. Kristine Du – Dancer
   17. Brian Pilapil – Script – Musician
   18. Kevin Hon – Dancer
   19. Armand Rook Reyes – Actor
   20. Joanne Payumo – Performance Director – Dancer - Script

***This is also going to give me an idea for the Friday, April 9th "Excused
Note for Classes" List.*

--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology