[FAST] UNITY Practice Reminder

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 22 17:06:11 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone, hope you all had a nice spring break!

Reminder that we will be having UNITY practice tomorrow (March 23) at the
usual place, Jacobus Dance Studio located in downstairs Jacobus Lounge.
Practice will take place between 7:30 to 11:30. With the GBM taking place
during practice at 9pm. Here's a small breakdown of our plans for this week:

*Tuesday* (March 23)

   - Break Dancing
   - the break dancers must attend!
   - Cultural Dance
   - anybody who is involved in the cultural dance must attend!
      - Video Voice Recording
      - *GUY Auditions* (any guy is welcome to audition)

*Wednesday* (March 24)

   - Ballroom Dance
      - aka the Finale
      - Partner Dancing

*Thursday *(March 25)

   - Extra Day of UNITY Practice! Details to be Announced.

We will be having a busy week this week considering we only have 3 weeks
left until the big UNITY day! Hope to see you tomorrow!