[FAST] GBM and EBoard Elections tonight!

Justine Young justineisi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:24:08 EDT 2010

Hello fellow FASTers!
Tonight, we will be having a GBM after UNITY practice.
The GBM will take place at 9pm in Fielding (3rd floor Howe).

Just want to remind all of you that we will be holding elections for next
year's Eboard at the meeting tonight.
Though only active members can vote, we encourage all of you to attend and
voice your opinions on each of the nominees.

Just to remind you who is running, here are the nominees:

*President: *Armand Reyes, Cianyl Pogata, Justine Young
*Vice President: *Cianyl Pogata, Justine Young, Armand Reyes
*Treasurer: *Ellea Fernando, Justine Young
*Secretary: *Cerille Avetria, Ellea Fernando
*Social Chair: *Armand Reyes, Ellea Fernando, Cerille Avetria
*FIND Rep: *Kevin Hon, Kevin Marti, Cerille Avetria, Ellea Fernando
*ESC Rep: *Cerille Avetria, Cianyl Pogata

The following is a list of actives. Just to clarify, you need 60% attendance
throughout the entire academic year to be considered active.
We need at least 2/3 of active members present, so if you are active please
please please try your best to attend.
If you cannot attend, please email me ASAP.

Janine Ambubuyog
Cerille Avetria
Kristina Bolante
Jonathan Chua