[FAST] Tomorrow's Last GBM of the Semester!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Mon May 3 21:03:37 EDT 2010

Hi all!

Just wanted to point out a few things.

As you all know, tomorrow is supposed to be the super awesome *FAST
PHOTOSHOOT*, and it's gonna be legendary. Freaaaaking legendary.

I only have one real request:
Can all members (especially graduating seniors) please please PLEASE try to
make it?
I'd really like it if you guys make it, just because I'd like a
super-duper-huge group pic of all the members of FAST to use as a
centerpiece at events like activities fair and president's tea.

Dress business casual - you know, kinda slick. No need to be like Barney
Stinson (is that even how you spell his last name?), but dress as if you
were going to give a Design 2 presentation. Or Design 3. Those F21-style
dresses are good enough for girls, with a cardigan or something. Guys can
wear slacks and a polo or dress shirt. Feel free to jazz up your outfits
with vests etc. Anything to look good!

That's all I can think of for now; feel free to shoot me an email or
call/text if you have my number for any questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks all!

--
Richard E. delos Reyes
M.E. Systems Engineering '13