[FAST] FIND DIALOGUE 2010

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:52:20 EDT 2010

The weekend of *FIND DIALOGUE* is upon us! *GET EXCITED!*
**
We will be meeting up *TOMORROW (11/5/10)* at *6PM* in *HUMPHREY'S CIRCLE!*
*NO FILIPINO TIME!* We do not want to be held up waiting for you. If you
show up and "filipino time" is you're excuse, I am punching you in the face!

This is the list of stuff you need for the weekend:
1. *TWO FORMS OF ID (Government and School) *If you don't have this, you
can't get into FIND!
2. Pillow and blanket
3. Toiletries (TOOTHBRUSH!!)
4. *Hotel Money ($20)*
5. Spending Money (Food, random stuff at dialogue, etc.)
6. Clothes, specifically your D3 Shirt! (If you don't have one, bring a
black shirt instead)
7. ENTHUSIASM! I want everyone to obnoxiously louder than the already
obnoxiously loud filipinos there!

*****Please don't pack alot. There isn't a lot of space in the rooms, which
is why "spooning buddies" are an option for you.

If you forgot the chants, don't worry about it. Juan Paolo would gladly
re-teach it to anyone who does not remember

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.