[FAST] Event Reminders! Toy Drive plus "I am an immigrant"!

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 11 18:37:39 EST 2010

Hey guys,

A couple of event reminders! I promise I'm not spamming your inbox with
useless stuff!

*Operation Christmas Toy Drive*

   - The last day for the toy drive is tomorrow! (Friday November 12, 2010)
   - *When:* Tomorrow Friday November 12, 2010, 8am to 5pm
   - *Where:* Hayden Lounge
   - They can use anything from toys, school supplies, hygiene items, and
   more!
   - Provide needy children all over the world with gifts of hope for this
   coming Christmas by partaking in the Toy Drive!

 *"I am an immigrant" Event*

   - Come share stories about immigration to America and experience food
   from different cultures.
   - *When:* Today Thursday November 11, 2010, 8:30pm
   - *Where:* Bissinger Room
   - LUL, ESC, FAST, and other ethnic organizations are sponsoring this
   event so please come to attend, share, and discuss the immigrant issue!

Thanks guys!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology