[FAST] Winter Cotillion NEEDS YOU!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:36:33 EST 2010

Hi all!

I hope you're having a good weekend so far, as well as a good semester as
it's winding down.

So as you all know, there is a cotillion presentation for Winter Cotillion,
and the performers have been working really hard on learning and perfecting
their moves. However, we have a slight problem...

We are in need of *two girls for the presentation. I have enough guys for
nine pairs, but I only have seven girls - so I need two more.*
*
*
*Please, if you have even the slightest interest in dancing as well as time
in your schedule, consider doing the cotillion! We can work around your
schedule, and we will be increasing practices during these last two weeks -
especially during the week of semi.*

Let me know ASAP! Thank you thank you thank you :D

--
Richard E. delos Reyes
M.E. Systems Engineering '13
rdelosre at stevens.edu