[FAST] FIND Shirts

Ellea Fernando elleamicole at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:42:32 EDT 2010

Hello Everybody,

Who wants a FIND D3 t-shirt?

If you don't know what that is, I'll give you a quick break down. Once a
semester FIND (the Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue) hosts an
event at a chosen college where Filipino organizations from different
schools come together to network and learn about our culture. Since there's
so many schools in the east coast, we're separated into districts. We,
Stevens Institute of Technology, are in District 3 (the Metro New York area)
hence the name "D3". So you can guess that we like to represent our district
D3 with shirts during the FIND event! (which on a side note is at Fordham
University on November 6th and 7th)

Wear it for FIND! Wear it for yourselves! Wear it to represent! =)

Attached are the pictures of the front and back side of the FIND D3 shirts.

The shirts will be $12. If you are interested, please reply back with your
size by Wednesday!!!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology