[FAST] Fwd: FW: Hello from AT&T Staffing

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:43:42 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria L. Toloza <mtoloza at stevens.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Subject: FW: Hello from AT&T Staffing
To: Ellea Fernando <efernan1 at stevens.edu>

Please send to FAST.
Tita

-----Original Message-----
From: MESSINA, AMY C (ATTSI) [mailto:AM4308 at att.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 2:33 PM
To: mtoloza at stevens.edu
Subject: Hello from AT&T Staffing

Hello,

I am the Lead Staffing Manager for the RF Engineering group here at
AT&T.  We are currently conducting a search for an intern to work in our
Morristown, NJ (although Manhattan may be a required location, as well)
location.  We thought we would reach out to any prospective Stevens'
students that may be interested.

We would prefer Electrical Engineering students with a GPA of 3.0 and
above.  In addition, we would prefer a student that is in their junior
or senior year that is considering a career in telecommunications.

If you would require further information please let me know.  Also, if
you are not the right person to contact please let me know if there is
someone else I can reach out to.

Thank you!

Amy Messina /AT&T / Lead Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Network,
Planning & Engineering- RAN / Desk: 610-995-5439 / Email: AM4308 at ATT.COM
AT&T Proprietary (Sensitive Personal Information)
Only for use by authorized individuals in accordance with requirements
for
specific data categories predefined in Company security standards for
Information Classification and Protection

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu