[FAST] Would YOU like to perform at FIND?

Armand Reyes armandrookreyes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 13:17:56 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

Seeing that we're hosting FIND, I have been asked if FAST would like to
perform for the Cultural Show this year.

We don't have to be legit legit or have a long performance.  Just a cultural
dance (tinikling, most likely?) for a few minutes in stage.  If you're
interested, please let me know.  This is an opportunity that doesn't come
around very often.

Other than that, enjoy your weekend!

Thank you,

--