[FAST] Fwd: RSVP For D3ncing for the Stars

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 24 10:39:07 EST 2011

Come support Christina and Izzy!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Isagani D. Puertollano <isagani.puertollano at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Subject: RSVP For D3ncing for the Stars
To: fast at stevens.edu
Cc: Christina Tsui <christina.a.tsui at gmail.com>

Good morning lovely FAST Eboard!

Would you please have this message forwarded to the general body?

Good morning!

            Christina Tsui and I (Izzy) are representing FAST in Dancing for
the Stars.  It will be on Saturday, March 5th, at Ramapo College.  We have
been asked for an RSVP list of guests attending (Due Monday 2/28) – so long
story short, we’d like to put together that list!  You can email me (Izzy
ipuertol at stevens.edu) if you want to RSVP.   I believe tickets are sold at
$5/person and dinner is included as well.  Also, proceeds from the event
will be raised for GILAS – so it’s for a good cause!  We’d really love to
see a whole lot of you at the event and personally I would love you all
forever if you came out to support.  <3 <3 S2 S2.

Love,
Izzy

_____

Isagani D. Puertollano