[FAST] Happy New Years !

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:46:44 EST 2011

Good Afternoon FAST Family,

On behalf of Armand and myself, I would like to wish you guys a Happy New
Year. We went through Fall Semester 2010 with a bang and now lets make
Spring Semester 2011 even better. I hope all your New Year's Resolutions go
as planned and I hope you guys are setting new goals and challenges for
yourself as the days go by.

I would like to thank all of you guys for being such great, dedicated family
members in this big family we have created. We wish you all the best of luck
in whatever endeavors you may want to encounter and good luck to those who
have Co-op next semester or taking classes.

Get ready everyone, it's UNITY season :).

With that said, enjoy the rest of your break and hope to see you all
on *Tuesday,
January 25, 2010* - Our First 2011 General Body Meeting.

LOVE YOU ALL <3.

--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology