[FAST] Support Izzy and Christina! (with Poster Making)

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 4 00:31:29 EST 2011

Hello Everyone,

As you might know, FAST & FASA's *Dancing for the Stars* is this Saturday
March 5th.

Our very own *Izzy Puertollano* and *Christina Tsui *are participating in
the contest!

To show our support, we will be making POSTERS!
*POSTER MAKING* will be held* Friday March 4th* in *Hayden Lounge* at *
12:00pm.*
We will be making posters all day so just come by when you can and create
something!
Just find Honny or another FAST member and we should have the posters.

See you then!
=)

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando