[FAST] F.I.N.D. Dialogue Fall 2011

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:04:22 EDT 2011

Hello F.A.S.T.!

Get excited! Get pumped! Why?! Because...
*NOVEMBER 5, 2011* is this semester's
F.I.N.D. DIALOGUE!! at
*Cornell University, **Ithaca, NY*

For those of you who do not know *F.I.N.D. stands for the Filipino
Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue*. It is the umbrella organization that
gathers and supports all of the Filipino Clubs across the East Coast!

The upcoming Fall Dialogue is an annual event where Filipino Clubs from a
bunch of different schools gather at one spot to discuss, learn and network.
There are great workshops where you are able to meet different people and
talk about different matters and issues.

*For more details, here is the website: http://findinc.org/dialogue2011/*

*If you are interested in going,* *email me (kmarti at stevens.edu) by *
*Wednesday (October 19) with your Name, Phone Number and Email.*
*
*
*Rides will be provided and the Registration Fee is covered by the school.*
What does need to be paid for by us is the hotel rooms (Price is TBA because
it depends on the final headcount)

*Lastly, this trip takes up the whole weekend. (November 4th-6th)*
We will be leaving the night of November 4th for Cornell and arriving back
at Stevens on November 6th.

*This is something you do NOT want to miss! *

--
Kevin Marti
(201) 736 9886