[FAST] Ate/Kuya Surveys

Juan Paolo Alicante jalicant at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 24 18:09:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Juan Paolo Alicante. I am the
Historian this year for FAST, and one of my duties is to assign new members
an Ate or Kuya, which is our version of big brother or sister. In order to
do this, I will need everyone to complete a survey which will allow me to
pair up new members with old ones. Everyone is encouraged to complete this
survey, and the more information you include, the better. The surveys will
be due on October 3rd, so please fill them out at your earliest
convenience.

Thank you,
Juan Paolo Alicante

Here is the link for the survey: