[FAST] [FAST eboard] FAST Minor Board Nominations and Upcoming Events

Jonathan Drosos jon.drosos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:18:55 EDT 2012

Yes Alumni Chair is also a Minor Board Position.  If you have any
questions, our current Alumni Chair is also our current Prez, Cey Avetria (
avetria.cey at gmail.com).

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Armand Reyes <armandrookreyes at gmail.com>wrote:

> No alumni chair?
>
> Armand Rook Reyes
> >be the change<
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 9, 2012, at 11:04 PM, Gwenn Flores <gflores at stevens.edu> wrote:
>
> *[ FAST General Body ]***
> *
> ------------------------------
> *
>
> * *
>
> *Happy Easter All!*
>
> * *
>
> *Minor board nominations are now open.*
>
> *Elections will be held on Tuesday, April 24th during our next GBM.*
>

> *Please email your nominations to me.*
>
> *(Think you have what it takes? Nominate yourself!)*
>

> *Note*: The constitution is attached; full details of all the minor board
> positions are listed on pages 6 and 7.
>
> Contact the current position holders or email fast at stevens.edu for any
> questions regarding the positions.
>

> *Minor Board Positions:*
>

> 1.      *Web Chair* – Manages the FAST website and notifies E-Board of
> all updates made.
>
> Current Web Chair: Alden Rodriguez (arodrig2 at stevens.edu)
>

> 2.      *Historian* – Takes photos and videos during FAST-related events
> for use on the website, Facebook, flyers, etc.
>
> Current Historian: Juan Alicante (jalicant at stevens.edu)
>

> 3.      *Public Relations Chair* – Ensures notifications of FAST
> events/activities via flyers and electronic resources.
>
> Current Public Relations Chair: Gwenn Flores (gflores at stevens.edu)
>

> 4.      *Cultural Chair* – Informs the general body of Filipino
> culture-related news and events during meetings.
>
> Current Co-Cultural Chairs: Steven Gayanilo (sgayanil at stevens.edu) and
> Jane Malasig (jmalasig at stevens.edu)
>

> 5.      *Recruitment Chair *– Recruits freshman and new members to FAST
> through events such as the Stevens Club Fair, President’s Tea, etc.
>
> Current Recruitment Chair: Cianyl Pogata (cpogata at stevens.edu)
>

> 6.      *Performance Director* – Plans and organizes performances
> undertaken by FAST, especially for Unity.
>
> Current Performance Director: Kevin Hon (khon at stevens.edu)
>

> 7.      *Assistant Performance Director *– Assists the Performance
> Director in fulfillment and delegation of duties.
>
> Current Assistant Performance Director: Timothy Pirog (tpirog at stevens.edu)
>

> *
> ------------------------------
> *

> *Upcoming Events:*
>
> *Mark your calendars!*
>
> * *
>
> *Friday, April 20th*
>
> *~ Unity 2012 ~*
>
> *GET PUMPED!*
>
> * *
>
> *Sunday, April 22nd*
>
> *Accepted Student’s Day (Club Fair) and President’s Tea*
>
> *RECRUIT ALL FRESHMEN!*
>
> * *
> *
> ------------------------------
> *

> [...]

Jonathan Drosos
Stevens Institute of Technology
Business & Technology 2013
Jacobus Lounge Student Manager '11-'12
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech (FAST) Vice President '11-'12
Nu Alpha Phi Fraternity Social Chair Spring '12
JDrosos at stevens.edu
My LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-drosos/42/945/62b>
www.stevens.edu/fast/
www.blog.naphi.com