[FAST] Accepted Students Day, Minor Board Nominations, GBM

Gwenn Flores gflores at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 22 01:25:55 EDT 2012

[ FAST General Body ]

  _____

Hey General Body!

I hope you enjoyed this year's Unity!!

Props to the FAST performers for their amazing performance!

(The freshmen were adorable.)

(In case you missed FAST's performance, you can watch it here:
http://youtu.be/jpB8FeqKoGg)

Important Reminders:

Accepted Student's Day (Club Fair)

Later TODAY, Sunday, April 22nd

1:30-4 pm @ Palmer Lawn

Setup will begin at 1:00pm; if you'd like to help us set up and recruit at
our table, that would be awesome J!

Next GBM and Minor Board Elections

THIS Tuesday, April 24nd

9 pm @ TBA

Minor board nominations are still open! Please email your nominations to me.

Current nominees:

Web Chair - Jane Malasig, Gwenn Flores

Historian - Juan Paolo Alicante

Public Relations Chair - Angelia Umali, Roselynn Imperial, Francine Nieva

Recruitment Chair - JR Hautea, Abel Teano, Steven "G" Gayanilo, Christian
Arcilla, Milcah Umali

Cultural Chair - JR Hautea, Abel Teano, Christian Arcilla, Roselynn
Imperial, Juan Paolo Alicante

Alumni Chair - Cianyl Pogata, Kevin Marti

Performance Director - Milcah Umali, Kevin Hon

Assistant Performance Director - Milcah Umali, Kevin Hon, Cianyl Pogata, Cey
Valentine

Email me back if you've been nominated but would like to decline.

Have a good night!

  _____

FAST Links:

Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast>  | DuckSync