[FAST] Ms. PI Attendance

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:11:36 EST 2012

So, if you didn't already know, Miss Philippines is *THIS SATURDAY (JANUARY
28, 2012)*
*
*
*EVERYONE BETTER COME AND SUPPORT OUR VERY OWN MILCAH UMALI*
*
*
The event will take place at Newark Symphony Hall and doors open at 5:00pm

Based on the attendance list that was passed around at the GBM, these are
the people going:

* - Driver

*Attending*
Ellea*
Jon
Vincent
Leano
Christian
Alden* - Paid
Roscoe- Paid
Cey
Jon Kim
Juan - Paid

*People getting there by own means:*
Cianyl
Honny

If there are any mistakes here, let me know.
Have $15 ready at the event because I will be collecting!!
If you have any questions, just email or text me (2017369886)

LASTLY, We will be having poster making in Hayden Lounge tomorrow at 7pm!
Come through and help!

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014