[FAST] FIND Spring Conference 2012

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:10:41 EST 2012

*HELLO FAST!*
**
*Registration for FIND Spring Conference is finally up!*

If you do not already know, here are the details for this year's conference:

   - *Where*: Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA)
   - *When*: March 30th, 2012 - April 1st, 2012
   - *Cost*: School is paying for our registration and hotel (However we
   are only budgeted 20 people for registration so first 20 to respond to me
   will not have to pay the $20 reg fee)
   - *Website*: FIND Conference 2012 <http://findinc.org/conference2012/>

*Please email me by THIS FRIDAY (3/9/12) if you will be attending*
*I will register everyone, but if you register on your own please let me
know!*

*Questions? Email me: **kleem91 at gmail.com* <kleem91 at gmail.com>
--
Kevin Marti