[FAST] D3ncing for the Stars

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:23:18 EST 2012

*LAST CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!*

If you're not on the list below, please let me know if you are willing to
help!

   1. Kevin Marti
   2. Kevin Hon
   3. Cerille Avetria
   4. Alden Rodriguez
   5. Steven Gayanilo
   6. Christian Arcilla
   7. Angelia Umali

Seriously, only 7 volunteers down for a big D3 event that* WE ARE COHOSTING!
*
I'll be very disappointed if more of you do not step up and help out.

If you have any questions email me (kleem91 at gmail.com) or call/text me
(2017369886).