[FAST] FIND Spring Conference 2012

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 19:03:00 EDT 2012

*CONFERENCE IS IN 2 WEEKS! ARE YOU REGISTERED?*

So far this is everybody I have registered:

   1. Cerille Avetria
   2. Michael Walker
   3. Alden Rodriguez (who cannot attend anymore)
   4. Christian Arcilla
   5. Angelia Umali
   6. Milcah Umali
   7. Steven Gayanilo
   8. Jane Malasig
   9. Cianyl Pogata
   10. Jose Hautea
   11. Abel Teano
   12. Ron Roscoe Sabale
   13. Jonathan Kim
   14. Lloyd Clave
   15. Kevin Marti

This leaves 6 open spots for FREE REGISTRATION! Please email me your name
and number if you are interested in going ASAP. Thank You!

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014