[FAST] March Madness 3 on 3 Tournament!

Jonathan Drosos jon.drosos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:14:54 EDT 2012

Hey General Body!

It's Official! Our 2nd Annual March Madness 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
will be taking place Next Wednesday, March 28th at 2:00pm in Walker Gym!
 Team Registration is limited and will be on a first come, first serve
basis. To register, send me an e-mail with your roster (3 to 4 people per
team) along with a team name.  Get your teams in ASAP!

<3 Your VP.

--
Jonathan Drosos
Stevens Institute of Technology