[FAST] D3 Newsy! (Thursday, May 31)

Milcah Umali mumali at stevens.edu
Thu May 31 01:37:07 EDT 2012

*D3 Newsy*
*Thursday May 31, 2012*
*
*Introducing, the D3 Newsy ...the latest news and updates on your D3 events
that is easy & "FAST" to read. Promise. (=*
*
*
*
*

 *1. D3 Photo Shoot*

*Have you missed your FAST family?** Then come to the D3 Photo Shoot for
some summer bonding time with your FAST fam WHILE networking with other D3
fams! (=*

   - **D3 will be having a photo shoot to promote the NEW D3 Shirts
   - get the new, super dope D3 shirt for ONLY $10
   - Open to all General Body Members

   - Friday, June 1 --> TOMORROW
   - 2:30 pm
   - *Liberty State Park * in Jersey City, NJ

*RSVP by replying to this email/through text (201-680-1766): "I would so
rock the D3 shirt at the photoshoot."*
**

*Please include your first/last name when you RSVP.*
**
*
*

*RSVPed: Milcah Umali, Kevin Marti, **Alden Rodriguez*

Become a member of the *District 3 facebook
group*<http://www.facebook.com/groups/2205300106/> if
you aren't already, & join the *D3 Photoshoot event
page*<http://www.facebook.com/events/356071271115126/>.

*2. UNIPRO Summit 2012

*
*Learn more about your roots!*

   - $10 students | $15 general admission
   - Register NOW <http://uniprosummit.eventbrite.com/>
   - On-site registration: $15 students | $20 general admission
   - for more info: UNIPRO Summit 2012 facebook event

   <http://www.facebook.com/events/293654027342119/?ref=ts>
   - Saturday, June 2
   - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
   - *NYU Langone Medical Center

   *

*RSVP by replying to this email/through text (201-680-1766): "Summit 2012,
ftw!"*
**

*Please include your first/last name when you RSVP.*
**
*
*

*RSVPed:

*
*3. Filipino Day Parade

*
*Is "Be part of a parade" on your Bucket list?? Well, you can check it off
your list THIS WEEKEND! & if it isn't on your bucket list, ADD IT! xD

*

   - Rep FAST, D3, AND your FILIPINO PRIDE by taking part in the the
   Filipino Day Parade
   - Marching from 38th street to 27th street
   - Attire: D3 wear(:

   - Sunday, June 3
   - Meet time: 10:00 am
   - *Meeting time location: TBA

   *

 *RSVP by replying to this email/through text (201-680-1766): "I am going
to be part of the parade. earning my #bucketlist check points, booyah!"*
**

*Please include your first/last name when you RSVP.*
**
*
*

*RSVPed: Milcah Umali
*
**

Stay cool.

*Yours truly,*

--

 *Milcah L. Umali*

Stevens Institute of Technology

Chemical Engineering 2015

Cooperative Education Program

Filipino Association at Stevens Tech (F.A.S.T.)

Cell: (201) 680-1766

mumali at stevens.edu