[FAST] FW: MASA's Annual Malaysian Festival!

Gwenn Flores gflores at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 5 13:47:58 EST 2012

From: fast-bounces at lists.stevens.edu [mailto:fast-bounces at lists.stevens.edu]
On Behalf Of Suraida Alias
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 11:29 PM
To: fast at stevens.edu; iua at stevens.edu; laa at stevens.edu; ksa at stevens.edu;
sic at stevens.edu; csa at stevens.edu; ESC Stevens
Subject: [FAST eboard] MASA] MASA's Annual Malaysian Festival!

Hi everyone!

[Please forward to your general body members]

Hey guys! It's that time of the year again where MASA holds its biggest
event of the year

Malaysian Festival, formerly known as Malaysian Night.

The theme this year is "Get to Know Malaysia."

more shows, performances, games, booths, prizes

 MORE MALAYSIAN FOOD!

So come join us on Friday, November 9th from 8 - 10 PM in Babbio Atrium

For more information, visit our DuckSync page or email us at
<mailto:masa at stevens.edu> masa at stevens.edu. See you there!

Let me know if you have any concerns/questions. Thanks so much.

Regards,

  <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>

  <https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif>

--