[FAST] SOOPER DOOPER IMPORTANT

lclave lclave at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:53:58 EDT 2012

HI EVERYONE!!

We have lots of upcoming events this weekend!

Just
a few, friendly reminders:

D3 GBM - this friday (10/19)

Meet thousands
or even millions of people tomorrow at the D3 GBM! We currently have two
drivers, Kevin and AJ. There's still room in their cars so feel free to
join all three of us on a super fun road trip to Stony Brook, NY. We
will leave around 6 PM. IT'S FREE!!!! (Kevin and AJ might treat you to
food)

WANNA CANTA - this saturday (10/20)

Come and support Jaymie this
weekend in Saint Peters University at 5 PM. It costs only $10 and that
comes with DINNER!

RAPS HALO HALOWEEN - this sunday (10/21)

This
sunday in Rutgers New Brunswick, RAPS is hosting their Halo Haloween.
Enjoy dinner, halo halo, and lots of performances for only $10. Dinner
starts at 6 PM and performances start at 7 PM!

D3 Shirts are still
being sold for $10. Let me know if you're interested.

IF YOU'RE
INTERESTED IN GOING TO ANY OF THESE EVENTS, HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/CONCERNS,
OR JUST WANT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME. MY
CONTACT INFORMATION SHOULD BE SOMEWHERE AROUND THIS EMAIL.

 --
LLOYD
CLAVE!!!!