[FAST] FIND DIALOGUE!!!!!!! CLICK HERE!

lclave lclave at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:56:28 EDT 2012

Woops i forgot to attach the attendance.... ):

Here you go.

On
Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:54:30 -0400, lclave wrote:
> Hello F.A.S.T.!

Get excited! Get pumped! Why?! Because...

> NOVEMBER 3, 2012 is this
semester's
> F.I.N.D. DIALOGUE!!!!! at
> George Mason, Fairfax, VA
>

> For those of you who do not know F.I.N.D. STANDS FOR THE FILIPINO

INTERCOLLEGIATE NETWORKING DIALOGUE. It is the umbrella organization

that gathers and supports all of the Filipino Clubs across the East

Coast!
> The upcoming Fall Dialogue is an annual event where Filipino
Clubs
> from a bunch of different schools gather at one spot to discuss,
learn
> and network. There are great workshops where you are able to
meet
> different people and talk about different matters and issues.
>

> FOR MORE DETAILS, HERE IS THE WEBSITE:
> IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN
GOING, EMAIL ME () BY
> WEDNESDAY (OCTOBER 24) WITH YOUR NAME, PHONE
NUMBER AND EMAIL.

> THE REGISTRATION FEE AND HOTEL ROOMS ARE COVERED
BY THE SCHOOL.
> WE CURRENTLY NEED MORE DRIVERS SO PLEASE VOLUNTEER IF
YOU'RE
> AVAILABLE.
>
> ATTACHED IS THE ATTENDANCE. PLEASE MAKE SURE
YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST
> IF YOU WANT TO GO!
>
> LASTLY, THIS TRIP
TAKES UP THE WHOLE WEEKEND. (NOVEMBER 2TH-4TH)
> We will be leaving the
night of November 2th for George Mason and
> arriving back at Stevens on
November 4th (around the afternoon or
> evening).
>
> THIS IS