[FAST] Welcome Back!

Gwenn Flores gflores at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 4 20:16:19 EDT 2012

Hey FAST family!

Welcome back! I hope everyone had an awesome summer. Just a couple of
reminders to start off an amazing school year:

______________________________

CLUB FAIR

Tomorrow

Wednesday, September 5 from 3-5 pm @ Palmer Lawn

Come out and support us!! Setup begins at 2 pm and any help is appreciated!
Stop by our table for yummy turon J

ESC's Chip N' Dip

Thursday, September 6 from 9-11 pm @ Babbio Atrium

Come meet all the Ethnic Organizations on campus while savoring foods from
around the world! Make sure to check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/events/349921285089530/

Thank you all and I hope to see your lovely faces!

Your secretary,

Gwenn Flores

Stevens Institute of Technology | Computer Engineering 2015 | Stevens
Cooperative Education | FAST Secretary '12-'13 | FAST Public Relations Chair
'11-'13

cell:     +1 201 983 1425

 <mailto:gflores1201 at gmail.com> gflores1201 at gmail.com |
<mailto:gflores at stevens.edu> gflores at stevens.edu