[FAST] [FIND] D3 Leadership Summit!

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:07:06 EDT 2012

*Hey everybody!*

So, until we find a FIND rep, I will be updating you guys as far as what's
going on within the district!

If you came late or did not hear me during the GBM, here's a quick reminder
on what FIND is.
 *FIND* is the *Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue*.
This organization brings together the college Filipino community across the
east coast.
 Broken up into districts, our district (*DISTRICT 3*) is the biggest,
connecting the New York metropolitan area and North/Central Jersey!

*TOMORROW (9/22), FAST will be hosting the District 3 Leadership Summit! *
*Where: Babbio Center (right on campus!!!)*
*Time: 9:30AM *
*Reasons to go: *

   - *Hangout with the members of FAST*
   - *Meet new people from other organizations across the district*
   - *Learn about Filipino culture/current events while improving your
   leadership skills.*
   - *SUPER FUN TIMES!*

*Reasons not go:*

   - *You should go*