[FAST] FIND DIALOGUE 2013 NEEDS YOU!

Daryl Domo ddomo at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 26 00:00:22 EDT 2013

What's up FAST General Body Members!

This is your FIND Representative speaking. As most of you know, *FIND
Dialogue 2013* which is being hosted by our very own District 3 is coming
up in November. That being said, *D3 needs YOU to volunteer*, whether it's
for registration, moderating, crowd control or stage hand. It's a great
opportunity to witness how one of FIND's major events comes together! *If
you're interested please e-mail me A.S.A.P.* Rocky because deadline for
volunteers is coming with the first *MANDATORY training run this Saturday,
August 31st at Kean University*. I wish you all a success this coming
school year and hope I can help you all get the most out of the FIND
organization.

Regards,

--
*Daryl S. Domo*
*Stevens Institute of Technology | Engineering Management '16