[FAST] important please read!!!! meeting tuesday 6pm Jacobus Large Conference Room

Jamie Banhalmi jbanhalm at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 1 22:56:36 EST 2013

*Typhoon Haiyan*
*Saturday December 7th, 7pm*
*4th floor Bissinger*

*Public Relations*

   - invite people on the Facebook group!! please  it will take 5 minutes
   out of your time
   https://www.facebook.com/events/453492978088583/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
   - Attached will be the approved flyer, print out copies and post them
   all over campus!
   - let your orgs know about this event! pr it during gbms, events, etc
   this week

*Meeting: Tuesday 6pm Jacobus Large Conference Room*

   - Every org that is helping out with the event *must have *at least one
   representative come to this meeting. The event is this Saturday! I'll be
   sending out an agenda later on.
   - Here was today's agenda:
   https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1EzRahXGOSgzf22hUHdpLznIzr2KQ81w0jaAiqRVao0Q/edit

*Food for Event*

   - Each org will be required to make two trays of food, Milcah/Molara
   will send out the excel sheet to sign up later. We were not able to get a
   lot of food vendors to donate so we are counting a lot on us for food!
   - Please please email me if you have an hour free tmrw to reach out to
   vendors in hoboken

Volunteer for the Event!
Please sign up to volunteer (:
https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApeG4q3ER6EVdFh5NE9YdjdkbzJVbkUxMnRrQXBVOWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Thanks!!
I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who is helping out. I know
this week is going to be hard on everyone with finals coming up, but if you
do have anytime to spare please try and help out as much as you can. Even
if its just pr-ing to friends and family every little bit helps!

--
Jamie Banhalmi
Stevens Institute of Technology