[FAST] Miss PI Pre-Sale Tickets!

Jane Malasig jmalasig at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 9 22:55:23 EST 2013

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good break! :)

So if you haven't been keeping up with FAST over break on Facebook, the
*MISS PHILIPPINES 2013 PAGEANT!*
is being held *January 26th*. This is your chance to see this year's rep...
*MEEEEE* (meep)! All dressed up along with all the other beautiful D3
girls! Wahoo!

*When*: Doors open 5:30PM and the show runs from about 7-11PM
*Where*: Newark Symphony Hall (transportation will be arranged)

*Tickets* are available the day of, but* it is not guaranteed that you will
get one*. However, pre-sale tickets *DO GUARANTEE* you a seat!

If you definitely know that you wanna attend and would like a *GUARANTEED,
PRE-SALE TICKET* reserved, please let me know before *NOON TOMORROW*!

See you all when school starts again!<3

JANE MALASIG
Stevens Institute of Technology
Business & Technology '14
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech Treasurer & Web Chair '12-'13
Mobile: 201-401-5771
jmalasig at stevens.edu